User Reviews for Omnaris

Learn more about Omnaris.

Hay Fever 3 reviews 875 medications

7.5
Summary of Omnaris reviews 3 reviews 7.5

Reviews for Omnaris

For Hay Fever: After taking this medication for approximately three weeks, I began to have daily migraines (usually I get them only once per months). I had migraines for 10 straight days before I went to my chiropracter and discussed what could be causing them. He suggested I stop the Omnaris for three or four days and see if it helped. Within 48 hours, my migraines ceased completely. Although I liked the fact that my nose didn't bleed with Omnaris (unlike all the other nasal sprays I have been on), the migraines were a worse side effect than the chronic sinus congestion.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 22, 2011 4:56 PM

Review by Alllergy Sufferer:

For Hay Fever: I have been suffering from allergies since the beginning of time. I am very sensitive. I take allergy medicines, allergy eye drops, get 2 shots 2 times a week. The one thing I hate is that nasal drip. Nothing worked for me. I have tried every nose spray from steroids to non-steroids and the co-pay was expensive. The main issue was dripping back to my throat, the need to blow my nose a lot after use and that nasty bitter taste I get from all of them. I saw Omnaris commercial late one night and I searched reviews. I was hesitant, but people said it doesn't drip to the back and there was no taste. I got a sample of this from my allergist. AMAZING. NO DRIP, AND BEST OF ALL NO TASTE! It is the best so far. I will continue using it.

July 22, 2009 9:57 AM

For Hay Fever: I was on a dose of 20 mg of prednisone daily and have been able to stop taking any oral steroids since I started Omnaris. I have had no side effects. It is wonderful. It helps my runny and stuffy nose symptoms.

August 11, 2008 9:44 AM

Review by stuffy:

I am using Omnaris to help relieve myself of an addiction to Afrin. It will be three weeks tomorrow, and just 4 days ago I started to get some relief. Progress improves each day, and in about a week, I should be okay. One word of advice: Don't give up too early.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate