User Reviews for Omnaris

Learn more about Omnaris.

Reviews for Omnaris to treat Hay Fever

"After taking this medication for approximately three weeks, I began to have daily migraines (usually I get them only once per months). I had migraines for 10 straight days before I went to my chiropracter and discussed what could be causing them. He suggested I stop the Omnaris for three or four days and see if it helped. Within 48 hours, my migraines ceased completely. Although I liked the fact that my nose didn't bleed with Omnaris (unlike all the other nasal sprays I have been on), the migraines were a worse side effect than the chronic sinus congestion."

Anonymous April 22, 2011

"I have been suffering from allergies since the beginning of time. I am very sensitive. I take allergy medicines, allergy eye drops, get 2 shots 2 times a week. The one thing I hate is that nasal drip. Nothing worked for me. I have tried every nose spray from steroids to non-steroids and the co-pay was expensive. The main issue was dripping back to my throat, the need to blow my nose a lot after use and that nasty bitter taste I get from all of them. I saw Omnaris commercial late one night and I searched reviews. I was hesitant, but people said it doesn't drip to the back and there was no taste. I got a sample of this from my allergist. AMAZING. NO DRIP, AND BEST OF ALL NO TASTE! It is the best so far. I will continue using it."

Alllergy Sufferer July 22, 2009

"I was on a dose of 20 mg of prednisone daily and have been able to stop taking any oral steroids since I started Omnaris. I have had no side effects. It is wonderful. It helps my runny and stuffy nose symptoms. "

Anonymous August 11, 2008