Is there a gonorrhea treatment available over the counter?

According to the CDC, cefixime is the only pill it recommends for treating what is called "uncomplicated" gonorrhea. Cefixime is a cephalosporin antibiotic and I don't believe it is available over the counter unfortunately. For more information, see the following link...

Over the counter there is not a relief only by RX. If you do not want anyone to know, go to a clinic and pay cash. Use another name. Since it is cash, they do not ask for ID as they would if you would use insurance or credit card.
Wishing you the best.