User Reviews for Cefixime

Also known as: Suprax

Learn more about Cefixime.

Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated 0 reviews 29 medications

6.5
Sinusitis 0 reviews 232 medications

Bladder Infection 1 reviews 66 medications

Bronchitis 1 reviews 275 medications

Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated 0 reviews 15 medications Not rated - Be the first
Kidney Infections 0 reviews 83 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Cefixime reviews 7 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Cefixime

Suprax (cefixime) for Urinary Tract Infection: "My daughter was born with urinary reflux, the result of which is usually 1-2 urinary tract infections a year. Suprax ALWAYS knocks it out right away. We have tried many of the others. Some took longer and some didn't work at all. Only con is it is hard to get and you may have to order it at the pharmacy."

Concerned Daddy April 30, 2015

Suprax (cefixime) for Bronchitis: "Did absolutely nothing except give me diarrhea"

ShanMcKnight April 21, 2015

Suprax (cefixime) for Bladder Infection: "Had to take one a day for 2 weeks. Pain, urgency, frequency continued for 8 days as if I were on nothing before I physically started feeling a little better. Felt like all symptoms resolved after taking entire cycle. I didn't care for being miserable that long. I will go with something else in the future. I don't recall any negative side effects that I had."

carrosa (taken for less than 1 month) April 13, 2014

For Urinary Tract Infection: "One time I experienced something strange I have difficulty of urinating, Its like there something sharp crawling in my urethra its very painful. I felt this for almost 3 days until I cannot tolerate. I have friend, a physician I tell him and he gave me Cefixime 200mg tab. I have 2, he instructed me to take 400mg in a single dose and after few minutes or two the burning sensation is gone and the discharge gradually stop in 2 days."

bOh23 March 14, 2014

Suprax (cefixime) for STD Prophylaxis: "Worked okay."

Likpa July 28, 2012

Suprax (cefixime) for Otitis Media: "Great antibiotic. Went to doctor multiple times for ear infection. Penicillin did not cut it."

Anonymous December 21, 2011

For Pneumonia: "I had an instant relief from pneumonia within 24hrs of taking the first 3 tablets of Cefixime. Thanks. "

Ben10 September 23, 2009