User Reviews for Cefixime

Also known as: Suprax

Learn more about Cefixime.

Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated 0 reviews 37 medications

Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis 0 reviews 114 medications

6.5
Sinusitis 0 reviews 251 medications

Bladder Infection 1 reviews 79 medications

Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated 0 reviews 16 medications Not rated - Be the first
Kidney Infections 0 reviews 92 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Cefixime reviews 5 reviews 7.5

Reviews for Cefixime

Review by carrosa (taken for less than 1 month):

Suprax (cefixime) for Bladder Infection: Had to take one a day for 2 weeks. Pain, urgency, frequency continued for 8 days as if I were on nothing before I physically started feeling a little better. Felt like all symptoms resolved after taking entire cycle. I didn't care for being miserable that long. I will go with something else in the future. I don't recall any negative side effects that I had.

April 13, 2014 10:12 AM

Review by bOh23:

For Urinary Tract Infection: One time I experienced something strange I have difficulty of urinating, Its like there something sharp crawling in my urethra its very painful. I felt this for almost 3 days until I cannot tolerate. I have friend, a physician I tell him and he gave me Cefixime 200mg tab. I have 2, he instructed me to take 400mg in a single dose and after few minutes or two the burning sensation is gone and the discharge gradually stop in 2 days.

March 14, 2014 3:47 AM

Review by Likpa:

Suprax (cefixime) for STD Prophylaxis: Worked okay.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 28, 2012 3:55 PM

Suprax (cefixime) for Otitis Media: Great antibiotic. Went to doctor multiple times for ear infection. Penicillin did not cut it.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 21, 2011 12:15 AM

Review by Ben10:

For Pneumonia: I had an instant relief from pneumonia within 24hrs of taking the first 3 tablets of Cefixime. Thanks.

September 23, 2009 12:21 PM