Raplon Side Effects
Generic name: rapacuronium
Note: This document contains side effect information about rapacuronium. Some dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Raplon.
Applies to rapacuronium: intravenous powder for injection.
Respiratory effect including bronchospasm (3.2%) have been reported.[Ref]
More about Raplon (rapacuronium)
1. "Product Information. Raplon (rapacuronium)." Organon (2001):
2. Goudsouzian NG "Rapacuronium and bronchospasm." Anesthesiology 94 (2001): 727-8
3. Kron SS "Severe bronchospasm and desaturation in a child associated with rapacuronium." Anesthesiology 94 (2001): 923-4
4. Naguib M "How serious is the bronchospasm induced by rapacuronium?." Anesthesiology 94 (2001): 924-5
5. Meakin GH, Pronske EH, Lerman J, Orr R, Joffe D, Savaree AM, Lynn AM "Bronchospasm after rapacuronium in infants and children." Anesthesiology 94 (2001): 926-7
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.