Indocyanine green Side Effects
For the Consumer
Applies to indocyanine green: intravenous powder for solution
Along with its needed effects, indocyanine green may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor or nurse immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking indocyanine green:
Incidence Not Known
- difficulty with swallowing
- fast heartbeat
- hives, itching, or rash
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- redness of the skin
- tightness in the chest
- unusual tiredness or weakness
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to indocyanine green: injectable powder for injection
Frequency not reported: Anaphylactic or urticarial reactions[Ref]
1. "Product Information. IC-Green (indocyanine green)." Akorn Inc, Buffalo Grove, IL.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about indocyanine green
- Indocyanine green Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Drug Interactions
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous diagnostic dyes