Dermamycin Side Effects
Generic Name: diphenhydramine topical
Note: This page contains information about the side effects of diphenhydramine topical. Some of the dosage forms included on this document may not apply to the brand name Dermamycin.
For the Consumer
Applies to diphenhydramine topical: cream, gel, lotion
Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur while taking diphenhydramine topical (the active ingredient contained in Dermamycin)
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue).
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to diphenhydramine topical: topical cream, topical gel, topical spray, topical stick
No side effects have been reported with the use of diphenhydramine topical (the active ingredient contained in Dermamycin) [Ref]
1. "Product Information. Benadryl Itch Stopping (diphenhydramine-zinc acetate topical)." Pfizer U.S. Pharmaceuticals Group, New York, NY.
2. "Product Information. Benadryl Itch Stop Gel Maximum Strength (diphenhydrAMINE topical)." Pfizer U.S. Pharmaceuticals Group, New York, NY.
Not all side effects for Dermamycin may be reported. You should always consult a doctor or healthcare professional for medical advice. Side effects can be reported to the FDA here.
More about Dermamycin (diphenhydramine topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antihistamines