Chloroxine topical Side Effects
For the Consumer
Applies to chloroxine topical: topical cream, topical shampoo
Along with its needed effects, chloroxine topical may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur while taking chloroxine topical:
- Irritation or burning of scalp not present before use of this medicine
- skin rash
Some side effects of chloroxine topical may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:
- Dryness or increased itching of scalp
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to chloroxine topical: topical shampoo
1. "Product Information. Capitrol (chloroxine topical)." Bristol-Myers Squibb, Princeton, NJ.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about chloroxine topical
- Chloroxine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anti-infectives
Other brands: Capitrol