Cardio Green Kit Side Effects
Generic Name: indocyanine green
Note: This document contains side effect information about indocyanine green. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Cardio Green Kit.
For the Consumer
Applies to indocyanine green: intravenous powder for solution
Along with its needed effects, indocyanine green (the active ingredient contained in Cardio Green Kit) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor or nurse immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking indocyanine green:
Incidence not known
- difficulty with swallowing
- fast heartbeat
- hives, itching, or rash
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- redness of the skin
- tightness in the chest
- unusual tiredness or weakness
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to indocyanine green: injectable powder for injection
Frequency not reported: Anaphylactic or urticarial reactions[Ref]
1. "Product Information. IC-Green (indocyanine green)." Akorn Inc, Buffalo Grove, IL.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about Cardio Green Kit (indocyanine green)
- Cardio Green Kit Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous diagnostic dyes