Calcium gluceptate Side Effects
Applies to calcium gluceptate: compounding powder, injectable solution
Local side effects have included mild and transient reactions at the site of injection.[Ref]
Nervous system side effects have included a tingling, heat, or oppressive sensation due to rapid infusion rate.[Ref]
1. "Product Information. Calcium Gluceptate (calcium gluceptate)." Abbott Pharmaceutical, Abbott Park, IL.
2. Edelson GW, Kleerekoper M "Hypercalcemic crisis." Med Clin North Am 79 (1995): 79-92
3. Fordtran JS "Acid rebound." N Engl J Med 279 (1968): 900-5
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluceptate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: minerals and electrolytes