Dry Socket Paste
Generic Name: guaiacol and eugenol
Dosage Form: dental paste
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA.For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
REF 10404 – Dry Socket Paste – 1oz/28g
NPN Number: 02038641
For dental use only.
Dry Socket Paste is formulated relieve the symptoms of alveolar osteitis ("dry socket syndrome"). Dry Socket Paste contains 4% guaicol and 4% eugenol in a petrolatum base.
Indicated for the relief of symptoms associated with post-extraction alveolar osteitis ("dry socket syndrome").
This product should not be used with individuals with known sensitivities to guaicol or eugenol. This product should not be used with individuals who are pregnant or suspected to be pregnant without a prior physician consultation.
For professional dental use only. Use only as directed. Not for unsupervised home use.
Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. For professional dental use only.
6. DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Establish a diagnosis of alveolar osteitis; typically characterized as a constant dull or throbbing ache, exacerbated by touch, approximately 2 days post extraction. The socket will have no clot present and will usually be packed with food debris.
- Thoroughly rinse and de-bride the socket.
- Introduce Dry Socket Paste into the socket using a flat-bladed instrument or a disposable syringe.
- Tamp down the Dry Socket Paste, ensuring coverage of all exposed bone.
- Do not cover the Dry Socket Paste.
- Dry Socket Paste will remain in the extraction socket 3 to 5 days and will gradually wash out as the socket heals – there is no need for a separate visit to remove the product.
Store between 59°-86°F (15°-30°C). Protect from freezing.
1301 Smile Way • York, PA 17404-0807 • USA
Toll Free: 800-637-8582 • Phone: 201-871-1232
Fax: 201-871-0321 • www.sultanhealthcare.com
Made in the USA
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 28 g Jar Label
Dry Socket Paste
Net Contents: 1oz (28gm)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Fill socket with paste. Be sure to cover all exposed bone.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Guaiacol 4.16%, Eugenol 4.16%.
CAUTION: DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY
guaiacol and eugenol paste
|Labeler - Dentsply LLC, Professional Division, trading as "Sultan Healthcare" (167087753)|