Viramune Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
A generic version of Viramune is available, see nevirapine prices.
Viramune (nevirapine) is a member of the NNRTIs drug class and is commonly used for HIV Infection.
The cost for Viramune oral suspension (50 mg/5 mL) is around $216 for a supply of 240 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
This Viramune price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Viramune Coupons, Copay Cards and Rebates
Viramune offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings or copay card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
There are currently no Manufacturer Promotions that we know about for this drug.
Patient Assistance & Copay Programs for Viramune
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines and copay programs to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Viramune (nevirapine)
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
Provider: Good Days ProgramElligibility requirements:
- Must have insurance
- At or below 500% of FPL
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- The patient must also be a US resident with a Social Security Number.
- Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly.
- Viramune (nevirapine)
- Viramune XR (nevirapine) Tablet; Extended Release
More information please phone: 877-968-7233 Visit Website
More about Viramune (nevirapine)
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (2)
- Drug images
- Generic availability
- En español
- Drug class: NNRTIs