User Reviews for Viramune to treat HIV Infection
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Viramune
"Developed a rash all over my body with fever. (Allergic reaction). Had to stop taking this medication."
1078 (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 14, 2016
0 users found this comment helpful.
"This has been good for me."
Anonymous March 26, 2011
5 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about HIV Infection
IBM Watson Micromedex
- HIV Infection
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Adolescents
Symptoms and treatments
Drugs.com Health Center
- AIDS / HIV
- AIDS Complications and Treatments
- Treating AIDS & HIV
- HIV Prevention
- AIDS / HIV Symptoms and Complications
- National HIV Testing Day
- 9 Facts About Current HIV Treatment
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about Viramune (nevirapine)
- Viramune Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: NNRTIs
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Viramune (Nevirapine Oral Suspension)
- Viramune (Nevirapine Tablets)
- Viramune (Advanced Reading)