Kalbitor Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Kalbitor (ecallantide) is a member of the hereditary angioedema agents drug class and is commonly used for Hereditary Angioedema.
The cost for Kalbitor subcutaneous solution (10 mg/mL) is around $16,507 for a supply of 3 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
This Kalbitor price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
|3 (3 x 1 milliliters)||$5,502.28||$16,506.83|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Kalbitor Coupons, Copay Cards and Rebates
Kalbitor offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings or copay card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Kalbitor OnePath Co-Pay Assistance Program: Eligible commercially insured patients may pay $0 for eligible deductibles, co-pays, and co-insurance; for additional information contact the program at 866-888-0660.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- Per prescription until program expires
Form more information phone: 866-888-0660 or Visit website
Patient Assistance & Copay Programs for Kalbitor
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines and copay programs to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Kalbitor (ecallantide) Injection; Subcutaneous
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
More about Kalbitor (ecallantide)
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (2)
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- En español
- Drug class: hereditary angioedema agents
- FDA approval history