Istodax Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Istodax (romidepsin) is a member of the histone deacetylase inhibitors drug class and is commonly used for Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma and Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma.
This Istodax price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Istodax intravenous powder for injection 10 mg is around $3,065 for a supply of 1 powder for injection, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Istodax is available, see romidepsin prices.
Intravenous Powder For Injection
|1||$3,064.51 – $3,347.89||$3,064.51 – $3,347.89|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Istodax Coupons and Rebates
Istodax offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Istodax Celgene Co-Pay Program: Eligible commercially insured patients co-pay may be reduced to $0 per prescription with savings of up to $10,000 per enrollment period; for additional information contact the program at 800-931-8691 ext. 4102.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Istodax
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Istodax (romidepsin)
Provider: Celgene Patient Support
- Determined case by case
- Not disclosed
- Any diagnosis deemed medically necessary by the patient's oncologist
- The patient must also be a US resident with a prescription from a US doctor.
- This program also provides copay assistance. Please visit www.celgenepatientsupport.com for more information.
- Istodax (romidepsin) Injection
More about Istodax (romidepsin)
- Istodax Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: histone deacetylase inhibitors