Edurant Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Edurant (rilpivirine) is a member of the NNRTIs drug class and is commonly used for HIV Infection.
This Edurant price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Edurant oral tablet 25 mg is around $1,018 for a supply of 30 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Edurant is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Edurant availability.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 63,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Edurant Coupons and Rebates
Edurant offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Janssen CarePath Savings Program for Edurant: Eligible patients may pay $0 per fill on out-of-pocket costs with savings of up to $7500 per calendar year; for additional assistance contact the program at 866-836-0114.
|Number of uses:||12 times within calendar year|
|Expires||December 31, 2018|
Patient Assistance Programs for Edurant
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. Hospital Access Patient Assistance Program
- Must be uninsured
- Based on FPL
- Not applicable
- Must be residing in the US or US territory
- This program allows eligible hospitals to receive free medications to give to qualified outpatients directly. Contact the program for more details (1-800-652-6227).
- Edurant (rilpivirine) Tablet
Provider: Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Varies. **See below for details
- Medication must be for outpatient use only
- The patient must also be permanently residing in the US or US territories.
- *Some Medicare Part D patients who cannot afford their medicines, and who meet certain financial criteria, may also be eligible for assistance. Please Contact the program for more information (1-800-652-6227). **Please call 1-800-652-6227 or visit Program website for specific FPL income requirements.
- Edurant (rilpivirine) Tablet
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Edurant (rilpivirine)
More about Edurant (rilpivirine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: NNRTIs