Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 16, 2019.
Dosage form: plaster
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.4g
Labeler: Pharmaplast SAE
NDC Code: 28691-0400
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Salicylic acid 40% in a plaster vehicle
Wart remover adhesive pads
- For the removal of common warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface.
- For the removal of plantar warts on the bottom of the foot.
The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
- For external use only
- Do not use this product on irritated skin, on any area that is infected or reddened, if you are a diabetic, or if you have poor blood circulation.
- If discomfort persists, see your doctor.
- Do not use on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts, or warts on the face or mucous membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
For removal of Common and Plantar warts:
- Wash affected area.
- May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Dry area thoroughly.
- Cut plaster to fit wart.
- Apply medicated plaster.
- Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks.
Pressure sensitive adhesive fabric
Amria – Alexandria
salicylic acid plaster
|Labeler - Pharmaplast SAE (557735337)|
More about Wart Remover (salicylic acid topical)
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (1)