Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on July 28, 2020.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 2833mg in 60mL
Labeler: Product Max Group Inc
NDC Code: 70742-048
Male Genital Desensitizer
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Helps in the prevention of premature ejaculation.
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision. If this product, used as directed, does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- If you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Apply a small amount to head and shaft of penis before intercourse.
- Wash product off after intercourse.
Do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, PEG-8, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Water
|Labeler - Product Max Group Inc (134893911)|
|Registrant - Product Max Group Inc (134893911)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about benzocaine topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 25 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Patient Information
- Benzocaine Oral, Oromucosal (Advanced Reading)
- Benzocaine Topical application (Advanced Reading)