Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: SIMETHICONE 125mg
Labeler: Leosons Overseas Corp
NDC Code: 69626-7197
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Simethicone 125 mg
- symptoms referred to as gas
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- chew 1 to 2 tablets thoroughly as needed after meals and at bedtime
- do not exceed 4 tablets in a 24 hour period except under the advice and supervision of a physician
- do not use if any individual blister unit is broken or open
- store at room temperature
- avoid high humidity and excessive heat, above 40oC (104oF)
D&C red 30 aluminum lake, dextrose, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, sorbitol, sucrose
simethicone tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Leosons Overseas Corp (148605470)|
|Registrant - Guardian Drug Company (119210276)|
|Guardian Drug Company||119210276||manufacture(69626-7197)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 7, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.