Natural Concepts Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 12, 2020.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 650mg in 1mL
Labeler: Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc.
NDC Code: 63148-516
Ethyl Alcohol 65%
for personal hand hygiene to help prevent the spread of bacteria, and can be used in place of hand washing if soap and water are not available.
For external use only.
- keep away from srouce of heat or fire.
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- on children less than 2 months of age
- on broken or damaged skin.
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- do not inhale
irritation or redness develops and lasts.
In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults only
- for occasional and personal use
- rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds.
- Allow to dry
- store at a temperature below 110°F (43°C)
- may discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Water, PEG-6, Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, AMP-Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer.
|NATURAL CONCEPTS HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc. (201901209)|
|Registrant - Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc. (201901209)|
|Cosmetic Essence, LLC||825646862||manufacture(63148-516)|