Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 28, 2020.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, CAFFEINE 60mg, PYRILAMINE MALEATE 15mg
Labeler: Bayer HealthCare LLC.
NDC Code: 0280-8005
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
|Active ingredients (in each caplet)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 500 mg||Pain reliever|
|Caffeine 60 mg||Diuretic|
|Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg||Antihistamine|
for the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:
- water-weight gain
- muscle aches
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than the recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and older:
- take 2 caplets with water
- repeat every 6 hours, as needed
- do not exceed 6 caplets per day
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
store at room temperature
carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac, titanium dioxide, triacetin
1-800-331-4536 (Mon-Fri 9AM - 5PM EST) or www.midol.com
acetaminophen, caffeine, and pyrilamine maleate tablet
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)|