Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BROMPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 1mg in 5mL, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 15mg in 5mL
Labeler: EDWARDS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
NDC Code: 0485-0206
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active Ingredients (in each 5 mL teaspoonful)||Purpose|
|Brompheniramine Maleate 1 mg||Antihistamine|
|Pseudoephedrine HCI 15 mg||Decongestant|
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal congestion 'reduces swelling of nasal passages
On not exceed recommended dosage.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MA0I) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MA0I drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MA0I, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- diabetes mellitus
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Do not lake this product if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctor.
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause drowsiness
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness effect
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- If symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever, consult a doctor
- new symptoms occur
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not exceed recommended dosage
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over:||4 teaspoonfuls (20 mL) every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 16 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 8 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours|
|Children 2 to under 6 years of age||1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 4 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours|
|Children under 2 years of age||Consult a doctor|
Store at 59° - 86° F (15° - 30 C) [see USP for Controlled Room Temperature]
Citric Acid, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, Methyl Paraben, Orange flavor, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Propyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol Solution 70%, Sucralose
Antihistamine • Decongestant
Sugar Free • Alcohol Free •
Each teaspoonful (5 mL)
for oral administration contains:
Brompheniramine Maleate 1 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCI 15 mg
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
This bottle is not to be
dispensed to consumer.
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap.
Do not used foil seal is broken or missing.
Dispense in a tight container with a child-
Ripley, MS 38663
16oz. (473 mL)
brompheniramine maleate and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - EDWARDS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. (195118880)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.