FDA and Celgene Revlimid Briefing Documents for Advisory Committee Meeting Available Online
WASHINGTON, September 13, 2005 -- Celgene Corporation announced that the Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee (ODAC) of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has posted on its website briefing documents for the ODAC meeting scheduled to review the Revlimid (lenalidomide) New Drug Application (NDA) seeking approval for Revlimid for the treatment of patients with transfusion-dependent anemia due to low- or intermediate-1-risk myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) associated with a deletion 5q cytogenetic abnormality with or without additional cytogenetic abnormalities.
The ODAC meeting is scheduled from 8:00 a.m. EDT to 12:30 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, September 14, 2005. The NDA for Revlimid is under FDA priority review with a PDUFA date of October 7, 2005.
Source: Celgene Corporation
Posted: September 2005
- FDA Approves Revlimid (lenalidomide) In Combination with Rituximab for the Treatment of Adult Patients with Previously Treated Follicular Lymphoma or Marginal Zone Lymphoma - May 28, 2019
- FDA Expands Indication for Revlimid (lenalidomide) as a Maintenance Treatment for Patients with Multiple Myeloma Following Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (auto-HSCT) - February 22, 2017
- FDA Expands Indication for Revlimid (lenalidomide) in Combination with Dexamethasone to Include Patients Newly Diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma - February 18, 2015
- FDA Approves Revlimid (lenalidomide) for the Treatment of Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Mantle Cell Lymphoma - June 5, 2013
- Revlimid in Combination With Dexamethasone sNDA Granted Approval By FDA for Treatment of Multiple Myeloma - June 29, 2006
- FDA Grants Revlimid NDA Approval - December 28, 2005
- Revlimid PDUFA Date Extended Three Months By FDA - October 3, 2005
- FDA Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee Recommends Revlimid for Full Approval - September 14, 2005
- FDA Grants Priority Review for Revlimid NDA for Treatment of Low- and Intermediate- Risk MDS With Deletion 5q Chromosomal Abnormality - June 21, 2005
- Revlimid (lenalidomide) New Drug Application Accepted for Review by FDA - June 7, 2005
- Revlimid New Drug Application Submitted to FDA for Review - April 8, 2005
More News Resources
- FDA Medwatch Drug Alerts
- Daily MedNews
- News for Health Professionals
- New Drug Approvals
- New Drug Applications
- Drug Shortages
- Clinical Trial Results
- Generic Drug Approvals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Whatever your topic of interest, subscribe to our newsletters to get the best of Drugs.com in your inbox.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.