How much does Zurampic cost?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 28, 2019.
The cash price for Zurampic (lesinurad) 200 mg oral tablets can range from $395 to $400 for a supply of 30 tablets, depending on your pharmacy.
These prices are not valid with insurance plans, and can change over time.
Zurampic is used to treat high levels of uric acid in your blood, also called hyperuricemia. High levels of uric acid can lead to a painful condition known as gout.
On April 15, 2019, the FDA announced the discontinuation of Zurampic (lesinurad). The discontinuation was due to business reasons, and not due to any safety, efficacy or quality issues.
Zurampic is discontinued effective February 1, 2019.
Related Medical Questions
- What is the difference between Andexxa and Praxbind?
- My uric acid is 7.0. Is this harmful? How can I control this?
- Is meloxicam helpful in gout treatment?
- What drugs are contained in Duzallo?
- Zurampic Information for Consumers
- Zurampic Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Zurampic (detailed)