I took a fluconazole 150 mg tablet Monday afternoon for a yeast infection.
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 23, 2020.
At this point my symptoms were pretty much gone and the doctor just wanted to clear out the rest of the yeast. Tuesday / Wednesday morning at 1 am my partner and I decided to have sex , no discomfort. Wednesday morning my itch was back. My doctor only said to take one pill , but now that my itch is back I’m wondering if I’d be safe to buy and take another pill today ? ( Friday , since I took one Monday). Would this be okay?
Please always discuss this type of thing with your health care provider.
More dosage information is available here...
Related Medical Questions
- Fluconazole - How long does it take to work?
- Fluconazole - can you drink alcohol while using one dose of 150mg one time?
- What is the dose of fluconazole for tinea? Is it is indicated for tinea infections?
- I am having a reaction after taking fluconazole and would like to know if this is normal?
- What's the difference between Bacteria and Viruses?
- Can you drink alcohol with amoxicillin?
- If I am allergic to penicillin, is it safe to use amoxicillin?
- How many times a day should a male adult take amoxicillin 500mg for an ear infection?
- Monistat-1, white discharge and burning 3 days after use. Is this normal?
- What is the best way to reduce swelling in your face?
- Azithromycin to cure chlamydia: How much and how long?
- Cephalexin - can this be used to treat an abscess in the mouth or gum infection?
- What is the best antibiotic to treat a sinus infection?
- UTI vs Bladder vs Yeast Infections - What's the difference?
- How often should I take amoxicillin for a sinus infection?
- What's the normal daily dose of amoxicillin 500mg for chest infections?
- Can you drink wine while taking penicillin VK 500mg tablets?
- Fluconazole Information for Consumers
- Fluconazole Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Fluconazole (detailed)