AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals Announces FDA Approval of Vyleesi (bremelanotide injection) for Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD) in Premenopausal Women - June 21, 2019
- Palatin Technologies Announces FDA Acceptance for Review of Bremelanotide NDA - June 4, 2018
- Palatin Technologies Announces Submission of Bremelanotide NDA to FDA for Treatment of Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD) in Premenopausal Women - March 26, 2018
- Advanced Magnetics, Inc. Receives Approvable Letter From FDA For Combidex - March 24, 2005
- Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee Recommends Against Approval of a Broad Indication For Combidex - March 3, 2005
- Advanced Magnetics' Combidex to be Reviewed by FDA Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee - February 1, 2005
Drugs Associated with AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. manufactures, markets and/or distributes more than 4 drugs in the United States. Medications listed here may also be marketed under different names in different countries. Non-US country and region specific information is not available on this page.
Generic name: ferumoxytol
Drug class: iron products
|7 reviews||8.3 / 10|
Generic name: dehydroepiandrosterone
|77 reviews||5.1 / 10|
Generic name: hydroxyprogesterone
Drug class: progestins
|131 reviews||6.8 / 10|
Generic name: bremelanotide
Drug class: melanocortin receptor agonists
|8 reviews||7.1 / 10|
|For ratings, users were asked how effective they found the medicine while considering positive/adverse effects and ease of use (1 = not effective, 10 = most effective).|