ZYRTEC C10 (Zyrtec (Chewable) 10 mg)
Generic Name: cetirizine
Pill with imprint ZYRTEC C10 is Purple, Round and has been identified as Zyrtec (Chewable) 10 mg. It is supplied by Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Zyrtec is used in the treatment of urticaria; allergic rhinitis and belongs to the drug class antihistamines. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Zyrtec 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for ZYRTEC C10
More about Zyrtec (cetirizine)
- Zyrtec Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 111 Reviews
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Zyrtec (Cetirizine Capsules and Tablets)
- Zyrtec (Cetirizine Chewable Tablets)
- Zyrtec (Cetirizine Orally Disintegrating Tablets)
- Zyrtec (Cetirizine Syrup)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.