ZVR 100 ZVR 100 (Zidovudine 100 mg)
Pill with imprint ZVR 100 ZVR 100 is Blue & White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Zidovudine 100 mg. It is supplied by Dava Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Zidovudine is used in the treatment of hiv infection; occupational exposure; reduction of perinatal transmission of hiv; nonoccupational exposure and belongs to the drug class nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs). Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Zidovudine 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for ZVR 100 ZVR 100
- ZVR 100 ZVR 100
- 100 mg
- Blue & White
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs)
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Dava Pharmaceuticals Inc.
More about zidovudine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs)
- Zidovudine injection
- Zidovudine Capsules and Tablets
- Zidovudine Syrup
- Zidovudine (Advanced Reading)
- Zidovudine Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Retrovir
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.