W L 10 (Dextroamphetamine Sulfate 10 mg)
Pill with imprint W L 10 is Peach, Elliptical/Oval and has been identified as Dextroamphetamine Sulfate 10 mg. It is supplied by Winder Laboratories LLC.
Dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextroamphetamine 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for W L 10
Related images for "W L 10"
More about dextroamphetamine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (249)
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Drug Information
- Dextroamphetamine Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- Dextroamphetamine Tablets
- Dextroamphetamine Sustained-Release Capsules
- Dextroamphetamine Oral Solution
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.