TY Allergy MS (Tylenol Allergy Multi-Symptom acetaminophen 325 mg / chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg)
Generic Name: acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine
Pill with imprint TY Allergy MS is Beige, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Tylenol allergy multi-symptom acetaminophen 325 mg / chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg. It is supplied by McNeil Consumer Healthcare.
Tylenol Allergy Multi-Symptom is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Tylenol Allergy Multi-Symptom acetaminophen 325 mg / chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for TY Allergy MS
- Generic Name:
- TY Allergy MS
- acetaminophen 325 mg / chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- McNeil Consumer Healthcare
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Tylenol Allergy Multi-Symptom (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine)
- Tylenol Allergy Multi-Symptom Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Tylenol Allergy Multi-Symptom
- Tylenol Allergy Multi-Symptom (Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Phenylephrine Tablets)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.