TEVA 3107 (Amoxicillin 250 mg)
Pill with imprint TEVA 3107 is Tan / Beige, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Amoxicillin 250 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.
Amoxicillin is used in the treatment of bacterial infection; urinary tract infection; chlamydia infection; bacterial endocarditis prevention; actinomycosis (and more), and belongs to the drug class aminopenicillins. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Amoxicillin 250 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for TEVA 3107
More about amoxicillin
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 164 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: aminopenicillins
- Amoxicillin Capsules and Tablets
- Amoxicillin Chewable Tablets
- Amoxicillin Extended-Release Tablets
- Amoxicillin Suspension
- Amoxicillin (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.