SL 518 (Theophylline extended release 450 mg)
Pill with imprint SL 518 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Theophylline extended release 450 mg. It is supplied by URL Pharma.
Theophylline is used in the treatment of asthma, acute; apnea of prematurity; asthma, maintenance and belongs to the drug class methylxanthines. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Theophylline 450 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for SL 518
Related Images for "SL 518"
More about theophylline
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 14 Reviews
- Drug class: methylxanthines
- Drug Information
- Theophylline (Advanced Reading)
- Theophylline Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Theophylline Extended-Release Tablets
- Theophylline Extended-Release Capsules
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.