S45 (Olanzapine 10 mg)
Pill with imprint S45 is White, Round and has been identified as Olanzapine 10 mg. It is supplied by Sunshine Lake Pharma Co., Ltd.
Olanzapine is used in the treatment of agitated state; bipolar disorder; schizophrenia; major depressive disorder; agitation and belongs to the drug class atypical antipsychotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Olanzapine 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for S45
Related images for "S45"
More about olanzapine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (927)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: atypical antipsychotics
- Drug Information
- Olanzapine injection
- Olanzapine (Advanced Reading)
- Olanzapine Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
- Olanzapine Extended-Release Injection