S43 (Olanzapine 5 mg)
Pill with imprint S43 is White, Round and has been identified as Olanzapine 5 mg. It is supplied by Sunshine Lake Pharma Co., Ltd.
Olanzapine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; agitation; agitated state; schizophrenia; major depressive disorder and belongs to the drug class atypical antipsychotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Olanzapine 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for S43
Related Images for "S43"
More about olanzapine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (899)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: atypical antipsychotics
- Drug Information
- Olanzapine injection
- Olanzapine (Advanced Reading)
- Olanzapine Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
- Olanzapine Extended-Release Injection