R 540 (Carbidopa and levodopa 25 mg / 250 mg)
Pill imprint R 540 has been identified as Carbidopa and levodopa 25 mg / 250 mg.
Carbidopa/levodopa is used in the treatment of parkinson's disease; restless legs syndrome; neuroleptic malignant syndrome; gtp-ch deficiency and belongs to the drug class dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carbidopa/levodopa 25 mg / 250 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- R 540
- 25 mg / 250 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- corn starch
FD&C Blue No. 2
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68084-0094||Amerisource Health Services|
|54868-2834||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
|60429-0154||Golden State Medical Supply (repackager)|
More about carbidopa/levodopa
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 34 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Carbidopa and levodopa
- Carbidopa and levodopa extended-release capsules
- Carbidopa and levodopa orally disintegrating tablets
- Carbidopa and levodopa suspension
- Carbidopa and levodopa sustained-release tablets
- More... (6)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.