P 843 (Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine Extended Release 25 mg)
Pill with imprint P 843 is Orange & White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine Extended Release 25 mg. It is supplied by Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 25 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for P 843
Related Images for "P 843"
More about amphetamine / dextroamphetamine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (986)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Drug Information
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Tablets
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Adderall XR)
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Mydayis)