P 58 8 Pill - white capsule/oblong, 10mm
Pill with imprint P 58 8 is White, Capsule/Oblong and has been identified as Candesartan Cilexetil and Hydrochlorothiazide 16 mg / 12.5 mg. It is supplied by Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC.
Candesartan/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Candesartan/hydrochlorothiazide 16 mg / 12.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for P 58 8
- P 58 8
- 16 mg / 12.5 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
polyethylene glycol 6000
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "P 58 8"
More about candesartan / hydrochlorothiazide
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (3)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- En español
- Hydrochlorothiazide and candesartan drug information
- Candesartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Candesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.