OLA 20 (Olanzapine 20 mg)
Pill with imprint OLA 20 is Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Olanzapine 20 mg. It is supplied by Northstar Rx LLC.
Olanzapine is used in the treatment of agitated state; bipolar disorder; schizophrenia; major depressive disorder; agitation and belongs to the drug class atypical antipsychotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Olanzapine 20 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for OLA 20
Related images for "OLA 20"
More about olanzapine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (916)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: atypical antipsychotics
- Drug Information
- Olanzapine injection
- Olanzapine (Advanced Reading)
- Olanzapine Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
- Olanzapine Extended-Release Injection