NEURONTIN 800 (Neurontin 800 mg)
Generic Name: gabapentin
Pill with imprint NEURONTIN 800 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Neurontin 800 mg. It is supplied by Physicians Total Care.
Neurontin is used in the treatment of postherpetic neuralgia; epilepsy and belongs to the drug class gamma-aminobutyric acid analogs. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Neurontin 800 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for NEURONTIN 800
More about Neurontin (gabapentin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 191 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: gamma-aminobutyric acid analogs
- Neurontin (Gabapentin Capsules)
- Neurontin (Gabapentin Oral Solution)
- Neurontin (Gabapentin Tablets 600 mg and 800 mg)
- Neurontin (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.