NEURONTIN 800 (Neurontin 800 mg)
Generic Name: gabapentin
Pill with imprint NEURONTIN 800 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Neurontin 800 mg. It is supplied by Physicians Total Care.
Neurontin is used in the treatment of postherpetic neuralgia; epilepsy and belongs to the drug class gamma-aminobutyric acid analogs. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Neurontin 800 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for NEURONTIN 800
More about Neurontin (gabapentin)
- Neurontin Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: gamma-aminobutyric acid analogs
- Neurontin (Gabapentin Capsules)
- Neurontin (Gabapentin Oral Solution)
- Neurontin (Gabapentin Tablets 600 mg and 800 mg)
- Neurontin (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.