N35 (Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine 30 mg)
Pill with imprint N35 is Peach, Round and has been identified as Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine 30 mg. It is supplied by Sunrise Pharmaceutical, Inc..
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 30 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for N35
Related Images for "N35"
More about amphetamine / dextroamphetamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 933 Reviews
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Patient Information
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Tablets
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Adderall XR)
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Mydayis)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.