MYLAN 9 4 (Carbidopa and Levodopa Extended Release 50 mg / 200 mg)
Pill with imprint MYLAN 9 4 is Purple, Elliptical/Oval and has been identified as Carbidopa and Levodopa Extended Release 50 mg / 200 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Carbidopa/levodopa is used in the treatment of parkinson's disease; neuroleptic malignant syndrome; gtp-ch deficiency and belongs to the drug class dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carbidopa/levodopa 50 mg / 200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for MYLAN 9 4
- MYLAN 9 4
- 50 mg / 200 mg
- 13.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
FD&C Blue No. 2,
FD&C Red No. 40,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|00378-0094||Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.|
|51079-0923||UDL Laboratories Inc.|
|67544-0672||Prepak Systems Inc. (repackager)|
Related Images for "MYLAN 9 4"
More about carbidopa / levodopa
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (85)
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Drug Information
- Carbidopa and levodopa enteral
- Carbidopa and levodopa (Advanced Reading)
- Carbidopa and Levodopa Extended-Release Tablets
- Carbidopa and Levodopa Orally Disintegrating Tablets