MYCELEX (Mycelex-G 500 mg)
Pill with imprint MYCELEX is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Mycelex-G 500 mg. It is supplied by Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Clotrimazole is used in the treatment of vaginal yeast infection; cutaneous candidiasis; tinea corporis; tinea pedis; intertrigo (and more), and belongs to the drug classes topical antifungals, vaginal anti-infectives. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Clotrimazole 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for MYCELEX
- 500 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Topical antifungals
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.