MA 17 (Aminocaproic Acid 500 mg)
Pill with imprint MA 17 is White, Round and has been identified as Aminocaproic Acid 500 mg. It is supplied by MSN Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Aminocaproic acid is used in the treatment of fibrinolytic bleeding and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous coagulation modifiers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Aminocaproic acid 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for MA 17
Related Images for "MA 17"
More about aminocaproic acid
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: miscellaneous coagulation modifiers
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Aminocaproic acid
- Aminocaproic acid (Advanced Reading)
- Aminocaproic acid Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Aminocaproic Acid Tablets
- Aminocaproic Acid Injection Solution
- Aminocaproic Acid Oral Liquid
Other brands: Amicar
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.