M CL2 (Carbidopa and levodopa 25 mg / 100mg)
Pill imprint M CL2 has been identified as Carbidopa and levodopa 25 mg / 100mg.
Carbidopa/levodopa is used in the treatment of restless legs syndrome; parkinson's disease; neuroleptic malignant syndrome; gtp-ch deficiency and belongs to the drug class dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carbidopa/levodopa 25 mg / 100mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- M CL2
- 25 mg / 100mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
hydroxypropyl cellulose (type h)
D&C Yellow No. 10
More about carbidopa/levodopa
- Carbidopa and levodopa
- Carbidopa and levodopa extended-release capsules
- Carbidopa and levodopa orally disintegrating tablets
- Carbidopa and levodopa suspension
- Carbidopa and levodopa sustained-release tablets
- More (6) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.