M CL2 (Carbidopa and levodopa 25 mg / 100mg)
Pill imprint M CL2 has been identified as Carbidopa and levodopa 25 mg / 100mg.
Carbidopa/levodopa is used in the treatment of parkinson's disease; restless legs syndrome; neuroleptic malignant syndrome; gtp-ch deficiency and belongs to the drug class dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carbidopa/levodopa 25 mg / 100mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- M CL2
- 25 mg / 100mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
hydroxypropyl cellulose (type h)
D&C Yellow No. 10
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|51079-0884||UDL Laboratories Inc|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about carbidopa/levodopa
- Carbidopa and levodopa
- Carbidopa and levodopa extended-release capsules
- Carbidopa and levodopa orally disintegrating tablets
- Carbidopa and levodopa suspension
- Carbidopa and levodopa sustained-release tablets
- More (6) »
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.