M CL2 Pill - yellow round, 8mm
Pill with imprint M CL2 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Carbidopa and Levodopa 25 mg / 100mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Carbidopa/levodopa is used in the treatment of Parkinson's Disease; Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome; GTP-CH Deficiency and belongs to the drug class dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carbidopa/levodopa 25 mg / 100mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for M CL2
- M CL2
- 25 mg / 100mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
D&C Yellow No. 10
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|00378-0085||Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.|
|51079-0884 (Discontinued)||UDL Laboratories Inc.|
Related images for "M CL2"
More about carbidopa / levodopa
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (91)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- Patient tips
- During pregnancy
- Support group
- Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Carbidopa and levodopa drug information
- Carbidopa and levodopa enteral
- Carbidopa and levodopa () (Advanced Reading)
- Carbidopa and levodopa (Oral) (Advanced Reading)
- Carbidopa and Levodopa Extended-Release Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.