M CL2 (Carbidopa and Levodopa 25 mg / 100mg)
Pill with imprint M CL2 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Carbidopa and Levodopa 25 mg / 100mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Carbidopa/levodopa is used in the treatment of parkinson's disease; neuroleptic malignant syndrome; gtp-ch deficiency and belongs to the drug class dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carbidopa/levodopa 25 mg / 100mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for M CL2
- M CL2
- 25 mg / 100mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients
crospovidone, hydroxypropyl cellulose (type h), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, D&C Yellow No. 10
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|00378-0085||Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.|
|51079-0884||UDL Laboratories Inc.|
Related Images for "M CL2"
More about carbidopa / levodopa
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 74 Reviews
- Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Carbidopa and levodopa
- Carbidopa and levodopa enteral
- Carbidopa and levodopa (Advanced Reading)
- Carbidopa and Levodopa Extended-Release Tablets
- Carbidopa and Levodopa Extended-Release Capsules
- ... +3 more