M CL1 (Carbidopa and Levodopa 10 mg / 100 mg)
Pill with imprint M CL1 is Blue, Round and has been identified as Carbidopa and levodopa 10 mg / 100 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Carbidopa/levodopa is used in the treatment of parkinson's disease; restless legs syndrome; neuroleptic malignant syndrome; gtp-ch deficiency and belongs to the drug class dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carbidopa/levodopa 10 mg / 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for M CL1
- M CL1
- 10 mg / 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
hydroxypropyl cellulose (type h)
FD&C Blue No. 2
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about carbidopa/levodopa
- Carbidopa/levodopa Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 53 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Carbidopa and levodopa
- Carbidopa and levodopa enteral
- Carbidopa and Levodopa Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Carbidopa and Levodopa Sustained-Release Tablets
- Carbidopa and Levodopa Tablets
- ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.