M 40 (Clindamycin Hydrochloride 75 mg)
Pill with imprint M 40 is Green, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Clindamycin Hydrochloride 75 mg. It is supplied by Micro Labs Limited.
Clindamycin is used in the treatment of bacterial endocarditis prevention; bacteremia; aspiration pneumonia; babesiosis; peritonitis and belongs to the drug class lincomycin derivatives. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Clindamycin 75 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for M 40
Related images for "M 40"
More about clindamycin
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (753)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: lincomycin derivatives
- Drug Information
- Clindamycin (Advanced Reading)
- Clindamycin Oral, Injection, Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Clindamycin and sodium chloride Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Clindamycin Capsules