M 100 (Motrin Children's 100 mg)
Generic Name: ibuprofen
Pill with imprint M 100 is White, Round and has been identified as Motrin Children's 100 mg. It is supplied by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc..
Motrin Childrens is used in the treatment of fever; pain; juvenile rheumatoid arthritis; spondylolisthesis and belongs to the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Prior to 30 weeks gestation: Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Starting at 30 weeks gestation : There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Motrin Childrens 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for M 100
- Generic Name
- M 100
- 100 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out - prior to 30 weeks gestation, D - Positive evidence of risk - starting at 30 weeks gestation
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "M 100"
More about Motrin Childrens (ibuprofen)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- FDA Alerts (13)
- Children's Motrin Berry Flavor (Advanced Reading)
- Children's Motrin Bubble Gum Flavor (Advanced Reading)
- Children's Motrin Grape Flavor (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.