LU V22 (Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol and Ethinyl Estradiol (Extended Cycle) ethinyl estradiol 0.01 mg)
Pill with imprint LU V22 is Tan, Round and has been identified as Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol and Ethinyl Estradiol (Extended Cycle) ethinyl estradiol 0.01 mg. It is supplied by Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel is used in the treatment of birth control; endometriosis; abnormal uterine bleeding; ovarian cysts; polycystic ovary syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel ethinyl estradiol 0.01 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for LU V22
More about ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel
- Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 3040 Reviews
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel extended-cycle
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel with Ferrous Bisglycinate
- Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel, ethinyl estradiol, and ferrous bisglycinate (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol (FDA)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel (Wolters Kluwer)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norgestrel (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.