LU V22 (Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol and Ethinyl Estradiol (Extended Cycle) ethinyl estradiol 0.01 mg)
Pill with imprint LU V22 is Tan, Round and has been identified as Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol and Ethinyl Estradiol (Extended Cycle) ethinyl estradiol 0.01 mg. It is supplied by Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel is used in the treatment of birth control; emergency contraception and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel ethinyl estradiol 0.01 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for LU V22
Related images for "LU V22"
More about ethinyl estradiol / levonorgestrel
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (4,744)
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Drug Information
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel extended-cycle
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel transdermal
- Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel, ethinyl estradiol, and ferrous bisglycinate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.