LU V22 (Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol and ethinyl estradiol (extended cycle) ethinyl estradiol 0.01 mg)
This pill with imprint "LU V22" is Tan, Round and has been identified as Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol and ethinyl estradiol (extended cycle) ethinyl estradiol 0.01 mg. It is manufactured by Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel is used in the treatment of birth control; endometriosis; abnormal uterine bleeding; polycystic ovary syndrome; ovarian cysts (and more), and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel ethinyl estradiol 0.01 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2400 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Levonorgestrel/ethinyl estradiol
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel extended-cycle
- Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol (FDA)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel (Wolters Kluwer)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norgestrel (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.