LU T22 (Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel inert)
Pill with imprint LU T22 is Orange, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel inert. It is supplied by Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel is used in the treatment of birth control; emergency contraception and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel inert is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for LU T22
Related Images for "LU T22"
More about ethinyl estradiol / levonorgestrel
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 4280 Reviews
- Drug class: contraceptives
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Patient Information
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel extended-cycle
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel transdermal
- Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel, ethinyl estradiol, and ferrous bisglycinate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.