Logo T 1 (Tacrolimus 1 mg)
Pill with imprint Logo T 1 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Tacrolimus 1 mg. It is supplied by Biocon Pharma Inc..
Tacrolimus is used in the treatment of organ transplant, rejection prophylaxis; organ transplant, rejection reversal and belongs to the drug class calcineurin inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Tacrolimus 1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for Logo T 1
Related Images for "Logo T 1"
More about tacrolimus
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 42 Reviews
- Drug class: calcineurin inhibitors
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Tacrolimus oral and injection
- Tacrolimus Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Tacrolimus Oral, Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Tacrolimus Extended-Release Tablets
- Tacrolimus Capsules
- ... +3 more